What to expect
Most children are collected at the end of their school day from their classrooms. Infants from Sefton Park are collected from their classrooms by a playworker and juniors make their own way to Sparks.
After arriving at Sparks children have the option of a healthy snack. Choices include toast, crumpets, wraps, rice cakes, cheese and crackers and a selection of fruit & vegetables. There is also juice and water available throughout the evening session. They’re then free to get stuck in to an evening of play… or rest!
Sparks have loads of play resources for children to choose from and they are free to do the things they would like to do. Tidy Up time is at 17:30 and all children are expected to participate.
*Let us know about any dietary requirements and we will be happy to accommodate them. Visit our Registration page for more information.
Things to do
- Arts & crafts
- Den building
- Dressing up
- Outdoor play: scootering, tennis, football
- Toys & boardgames
- Trips to St Andrews Park and Narroways
- Computers (on a rota)
- Television (a choice of films to end the day)
What to bring
Some things to remember to bring to Sparks from school or home…
- Weather appropriate clothing (coats, hats, gloves)
- Book bag
- School bag
*We must have written permission from a parent or guardian to supply medication.
Sessions & prices
|Session||Price per child|
|15:30 – 18:00||£11.00|
Children must be picked up from Sparks by 18:00 at the very latest to avoid a fee.Make a booking
Register with us
At After School Club we pick up children from a range of schools in our area. We run across three different locations:
- Sefton Park School – for children aged 3–7 attending Sefton Park or Brunel Field schools
- St Bart’s Church Hall – for children aged 8–11 attending Sefton Park or Brunel Field schools
- Fairlawn School – for children aged 4–11 attending Fairlawn, The Dolphin or St Barnabas schools