Each week, Holiday Club has a different theme so new experiences can be had – such as Bollywood, Vintage Sports, Circus Skills, and Japanese Pop Culture.
At Sparks, we believe the school holidays should be about meeting new people, learning new skills, being active and, most importantly, having bundles of fun!
We offer a safe environment where your children can play freely inside and out, with a variety of optional planned activities to choose from each day.
Where, when and who
Holiday Club takes place during February and October half terms, Easter and summer school holidays, and is held at Fairlawn School, Fairlawn Road, Bristol, BS6 5JL. Please note we are closed during the May and Christmas holidays.
We welcome children from all over Bristol, and provide a great environment for making new friends.
Things to do
- Arts & crafts
- Den building
- Dressing up
- Outdoor play: skateboarding, rollerblading, scootering, tennis, football, water play
- Toys & boardgames
- Trips to places near and far
- Computers (max 20 mins per day)
- Television (a choice of films to end the day)
Children aged 8-14 can enjoy activities catered to more mature interests, such as photography, archery, cookery and paintball.
What to bring
Essential items to bring along…
- Packed lunch with a drink
- Weather appropriate clothing (coats, hats, gloves)
- Change of clothing and wellies
- Swimming costume and towel
- Spending money (optional)
*We must have written permission from a parent or guardian to supply medication.
We publish the schedules as early as possible so you can view each day’s activities and find out what the theme will be before choosing which days to book for your child.
Our Holiday Club dates for 2019 are as follows:
- February Half Term – 18th to 22nd Feb (5 days)
- Easter First Week – 8th to 12th Apr (5 days)
- Easter Second Week – 15th to 18th Apr (4 days; 19th April Good Friday and 22nd April Easter Monday)
- May Half Term – 28th May to 31st May (not operating)
- Summer – 24th Jul to 30th Aug (27 days excl. 26th August Bank Holiday)
- October Half Term – 28th Oct to 1st Nov (5 days)
- Christmas Holidays – 23rd Dec 2019 to 3rd Jan 2020 (not operating)
NB Please be aware that some schools add on their in-service days to either side of the school holidays and we currently cannot offer childcare to cover in-service days. Please check your school’s website for further details.
- February Mailing sent and Libacura bookings open on January 23rd.
Early Bird Deadline 1st February and bookings close on the 8th February.
- Easter Mailing sent and Libacura bookings open on 11th March.
Early Bird Deadline 22nd March and bookings close on the 5th April
- Summer Mailing sent and Libacura bookings open on 28th June.
Early Bird Deadline 9th July and bookings close on the 19th July.
- October Mailing sent and Libacura bookings open on 30th September.
Early Bird Deadline 11th October and bookings close on the 25th October.
Sessions & prices
|Session||Times||Price per child|
|Full day||08:15 – 17:45||£34.70|
|School day||09:00 – 15:30||£26.55|
|Morning||08:15 – 13:00||£17.35|
|Afternoon||13:00 – 17:45||£17.35|
|All day trip||08:15 – 17:45||£40.80|
|All day trip incl. admission||08:15 – 17:45||£45.90|
Early Bird bookings made up to two weeks before the holidays receive a discount of 10%.
Children must be picked up from Sparks by 17:45 at the very latest to avoid a fee.
How to book and pay
If you would like to join Sparks, you’ll first need to register and pay an annual registration fee of £20 per child.
The easiest way to register, pay and book is by setting up a Libacura account - a bespoke administration system for after school clubs, which is safe, reliable and straightforward. Have a look at our registration and booking page to find out more about Libacura.
Alternatively, we’re happy to take payment via bank transfer and bookings via email by clicking the link below.Make a booking
Register with us
We have places for all children aged 4-14 in the February, Easter, Summer and October school holidays.Register now